Thursday, November 09, 2006

Taking a break for Remembrance Day

Hey there! I just wanted to poke my head in and say that my top 10 actors list will be coming next week as I've decided to take off for a few days to Kamloops to visit family and friends! In the meantime you'll notice I've changed a few of the links over on the right side of the blog and I've added a really cool widget that shows you what I thought of the last few movies I've seen!

It's also Remembrance Day and I urge ALL of you to take the time on the 11th and go to you local services where ever they may be and remember those who fought to preserve the rights FAR too many of us take for granted. Don't say you are too busy, or have better things to do, just go. It's the very least you can do for those brave men and women.

So check out the new links, especially the one to my myspace.com page. I have to wonder if I am the only person who visits the blog who has a myspace page, the most popular thing going on the internet today!! If you do add me as a friend make sure to leave a comment or two on it as well...

I'll be back soon with more top 10 lists and more musings about my so called life (Hey, 'My so called life' that would be a great name for a TV show!)... In the meantime here is a VERY funny video from the boys of 'The Mighty Boosh' called 'Sweet', enjoy!

No comments: