Thursday, July 05, 2007

Pics from the Penticton Elvis Festival....

Here is but a smattering of pics from the Elvis Festival a week and a bit ago. I'm quite sure we may see some more later on .... so here goes!!!



'Return to Sandor' is literally mobbed by women at a Beer Garden


Everywhere you turned you saw Elvii..




If people weren't watching there would have been a fight over the mike...




My dates for the weekend....


Two of my fave Elvis people.... Ben & Vanessa



We went to a house party filled with Elvii, and it was hosted by the man below. I'm a bit out of it in this picture (Drunk beyond all belief) plus this man had a grip on me so tight it could have been a WWF headlock.... it frightened me. Also look at Andrew (In the background) I think he's in love with the person who took this picture...


I'm sensing therapy in this kids future...


Here's how a lot of my time was spent .....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have been a little worried about that big guy too!!