Monday, June 26, 2006

Wow, what to tell you....

Well, another week and another few posts to the ol' Blogitty Blog Blog. I'm not sure really what to tell you. What do you guys want to know? You can always email me and ask, or if you are feeling really adventurous you can always post a comment. Nothing makes my day more, than visiting the blog and seeing new comments from you guys. Well, to be honest an email from a really hot single babe wanting to date me, might make the day just a bit better. But I'll take what I can get, and comments will do just fine........ I guess.

I've been watching a lot of World Cup Soccer in the last few weeks and I must say every four years I get really excited and caught up in the whole thing. I even get up to watch England when they play at 6am (Yes I'm cheering for England... shocking huh?). But then I watch my first game and realise (as I do every four years) I'm just not that crazy about the sport. It's kind of slow, and features some of the biggest nancy boy cry babies I've ever seen! I should say I have seen premier division matches in England and they are pretty exciting to watch live. But on TV, sorry, I just don't get all the fuss. Despite all this, I continue to watch England and their march to world Soccer domination, and I even got quite excited today when Beckham scored to give Old Blighty the win. No doubt my tune will change when England makes it into the final, and I will be running up and down the street with my St. Georges Cross flag tied around my neck like a cape and singing "Here we Go"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gregg it is now 6.03 AM and I have read your Blogg already. Were you up all night? I hope they scan the fans enough during the games so you can pick out those hottie girls

Anonymous said...

I thought you would have guessed . Auntie Glo