Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Internet Down , sweaty, and being given the evil eye by some creepy looking dude!

GADZOOKS! I got home Monday from a terrific holiday in Grand Forks and found out that I had no internet!!! It's now Wednesday and I still have no Internet! I am currently on the web here in the Surrey Public Library after having just been to the gym .. I'm sweaty, and some creepy looking dude, who is waiting for a computer, is looking at me like he wants to kill me so he can get on to check his email.

So, this is going to be short and sweet..... I have a job interview tomorrow with JP Maorgan bank in the USA (No not the JP Morgan who was a judge on the Gong Show.) and I'm here doing some last minute studying so I don't look like a complete ass when I go in there tomorrow! So wish me luck...

I've also just been to the gym working off the Thanksgiving feasts that I was lucky to get in GF. My regular instructor wasn't there much to my chagrin (She's really HOT!) and I'm about to go home and watch 'Lost'. Actually I really have to go because I have 5 minutes left on my computer time and that guy standing behind me who REALLy needs to get on the internet is about to stick a pin in a voodoo doll that looks a little like me!!!

As always email me kiddies and say hi!!

No comments: