Friday, May 25, 2007

My meat streak....

No, the above title to this blog entry has nothing to do with me running around pantsless. It does however, refer to me having won meat 5 weeks in a row at the Grand Forks Legion Meat Draw. Now normally, I wouldn't crow about spending my Saturdays at the Legion gambling with Pensioners on hunks of Meat but I've won meat 5 freaking weeks in a row!

And not just any old hunk o' beef, but top grade stuff like a whole turkey! Yes, Yes, I know that's poultry, but please let's not get technical here, I'm on a streak baby! So this Saturday I walk into Branch 59 with my head held high, and Joe DiMaggio like assurance that the streak will continue. Should I win, and continue to win weeks after, I will provide lovely photos of all my meat winnings! Aren't you guys excited??

Now if the Legion only had some single ladies under the age of 54....

No comments: