Friday, May 12, 2006

About as serious as this Blog gets.....


On May 26th I will be participating in a 12 hour "Relay for Cancer" in Langley. My good friend Colin Cameron started this last year in honour of his late father Stu Cameron who passed away fighting this horrible disease. It's a great time where a bunch of us stay up late and walk for 12 hours and eat junk food! There is a survivors lap where anyone who survived cancer joins in to start the relay, and a candle light lap to remember friends and family we've lost (It's hard not to tear up while walking in the dark and seeing all the names and candles let me tell you.) I'm walking to honour all the people in my family who have fought, and thankfully, beat cancer. If you'd like to donate to my 12 hour relay you can click here to help stop Cancer with this very safe online transaction! Thanks!

No comments: