Thursday, May 11, 2006

Where have all my DVD's gone... Long time passing


I own a lot of DVD's... almost too many (last count I had over 300). Since I haven't been feeling too well the last week, due to my bodies withdrawal from no longer taking antidepressants (which is by the way getting better everyday) I decided I was going to veg out and watch the ENTIRE
Star Wars saga
to pass the time. Problem is they aren't here!!! I've lent them to somebody, and CAN'T remember who!!!! Do you have them??? I'm trying hard to remember who borrowed them, but I'm stumped. Of course this is coming from the guy who can't score higher than 6 on the Simon game posted in yesterdays blog!!

Anyhow I'm still a sucker for spreading the word of the DVD so take a look at my DVD list here and let me know what you'd like to borrow!

While I'm here I'd like to thank all the people who have emailed me about the blog and/or left comments... It's a good feeling to wake up to emails don't you think?

No comments: