Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Welcome to Kamloops town!



Well my road trip continues here in the lovely little town of Kamloops! Visiting my Brother Jim, his wife, and kids (Ben and Raili) hasn't been the best visit as I've been a little icky the last couple of days from my withdrawal from antidepressants. But today I feel very good and ready to face the world! Yesterday saw some real nasty and rainy weather hit Kamloops so Jim, Ben, and I watched the entire first season of "The Adventures of Spin and Marty" on DVD. I have to admit at first I didn't think Ben would like the show (with it being Black and White and relatively slow moving when compared to today's cartoons) But he LOVED IT! Within minutes he was cheering on the boys of the Triple "R" ranch, and asking aloud at the end of every episode what "Will happen to Spin and Marty Gregg?". Just goes to show you good TV is good TV no matter when and where it's made.

So a quiet stay in Kamloops ends tomorrow as I make my way back to the dank urban sprawl that is known as Surrey. Much to my surprise I've had many of you who follow this blog emailing me and asking when I'm coming home and such. Well I expect to in town around 10pm tomorrow (That's Wednesday to you folks without a calender) so give me a call then , or email or comment on this here Blog! Can't wait to hear from you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me why Rushmore is your favourite movie of all time?

Anonymous said...

Kamloops is a city. Don't let the town council here you called it a town.